News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

#1470
Banned FOR having a TLO signature.

The Investigator

Banned for not having a TLO signature.

SFC3

Banned because I don't know what's in your signature. I think I recognize it!

Paenitet


The Investigator

Banned for being a very silly person.

Paenitet

Banned for thinking I'm a very silly person when it is clearly you who is a very silly person.

The Investigator

Banned for being a Rimmer worshiper.

Paenitet

#1477
Banned for not wroshipping Rimmer.

The Investigator

Banned because I consider RImmer a total smeghead.

Paenitet

#1479
Banned because Vote for Rimmer's Party!


SFC3

Banned for posting a large picture.

The Investigator

Banned for having "HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY" in your signature, when it is clearly the SIXTH of July.

Paenitet

Banned because it is clearly the 6th of July.

The Investigator

Banned for not noticing that I did indeed say it was the 6th of July.

SFC3

Banned for not being Mostly Harmless.