News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Join the Fashion Advice Bureau - TLO's STO fleet! Apply here.

Started by Jenson, June 18, 2011, 02:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim

Quote from: Trav on June 04, 2013, 02:55:35 PM
I would like to join. Due to my finals, I will not be able to be very active before June 20th though.

Handle: Trav@Travis Archer

Thanks :)

Welcome aboard!  :)

Klaw

COuld I possibly get a fleet invite?

Aaron Renner@kkkklaw

Jim

Quote from: Klaw on June 11, 2013, 09:57:00 AM
COuld I possibly get a fleet invite?

Aaron Renner@kkkklaw

I'm on it.

SFC3

I did it already, thanks anyway Jim!

Jim


Metalman

#65
Selli@taipmetalman

Also, will there be a Romulan fleet appearing anytime soon?
It's a good day to die! When you know the reasons why. Citizen we fight for what is right! A noble sacrifise, when duty calls you pay the price! For the federation I will give my life! (Starship troopers got stuck in my head)

Spock

Quote from: Metalman on July 08, 2013, 09:54:11 AM
Also, will there be a Romulan fleet appearing anytime soon?

STO currently has it setup where the Romulans either join the Federation or Klingons and thus their fleets, so no Romulan Fleets.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Metalman

Oh cool, add this one to starfleet then please. Ael@taipmetalman

The reason why they're both girls is my friends payed me money, don't ask why they did it, but they did.
It's a good day to die! When you know the reasons why. Citizen we fight for what is right! A noble sacrifise, when duty calls you pay the price! For the federation I will give my life! (Starship troopers got stuck in my head)

SFC3

No one judges against gender, I'm male and I admit I have 2 females atleast.

Monroe

Yeah I got 2 female toons too. All sausage fest character roster is boring.

Archibald

Miguel@commanderofbread

No questions need to be asked in regards to the name


TLO Gold account holder

SFC3

Added. Welcome to the fleet!

Jim


nopinky

I'd like to join!
Handle is Jalen@Nopinky

Dendo

I'll drop you an invite in a few minutes