News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Crew Roster and Applications

Started by Klaw, December 30, 2012, 11:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

As a note, this will be modified after today's episode - to bring things a bit more up to date for the coming episodes :)

Klaw

Updated the Roster - I still have some open jobs - and I'm more than willing to create some jobs too :P

Anyone is welcome to apply for this :)

Klaw

Updated the Roster to include the soon to be new Rank Scheme....

Still have LOTS of Open Jobs for anyone to grab :)

Chris Wilkinson

Character Name: Chiba Shigehito
3 Most desired Positions: Anything you want filled
Model Name:Chang
Any Additional Information: None


John Adams

Character Name:  John Adams
3 Most desired Positions:ACTO, ACSO, Engineer
Model Name: Chase
Can you make the Day and Time? - Sundays at 3:30pm EST (20:30GMT): Most weekends.
Any Additional Information: NOPE

Klaw

Processing Both

Chris As per our discussion - Where I put you now isn't where you'll be in a few weeks (ooooo mystery!!!!!! :P)

Chris Wilkinson

Quote from: Klaw on June 06, 2013, 11:26:44 PM
Processing Both

Chris As per our discussion - Where I put you now isn't where you'll be in a few weeks (ooooo mystery!!!!!! :P)

Understood Klaw and I am rather looking forward to this  8)


Klaw


James Kaney

Character name: James Kaney

3 most desired positions:eng,tac,acso


Can you make time and day: Sundays at 3:30pm EST (20:30GMT)   Yes

Model Name: Oviedo

Any other information: N/A

#Selfie

Klaw

Assigning you now

Small problem though - I'm trying to avoid twins (unless someone's actually a twin of someone else :P)

Is there another model you'd be willing to use?

James Kaney

Quote from: Klaw on June 15, 2013, 08:29:55 PM
Assigning you now

Small problem though - I'm trying to avoid twins (unless someone's actually a twin of someone else :P)

Is there another model you'd be willing to use?

What about Paris?

#Selfie

Klaw

Re-opened the COB position, in light of today's episode.

Chris Wilkinson, just let me know where your second character is going to go :)

Xellas Tollas

Character Name: Xella Ra
3 Most desired Positions: COB, SO, Tac
Model Name: Ogawa
Can you make the Day and Time? - Sundays at 3:30pm EST (20:30GMT): sure :)
Any Additional Information: nope


Chris Wilkinson

Character Name: Shinichi Tominaga
3 Most desired Positions: aCSO, aCSO, aCSO
Model Name: Chang
Can you make the Day and Time? - Sundays at 3:30pm EST (20:30GMT): Affirmatory
Any Additional Information: