News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Required Files

Started by John Adams, August 01, 2013, 07:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams


Wesley Meacham

Can you add the optional file i might want it for something else.

Lucas Picard

What type of optional file you mean tng.mp3?

John Adams

Wesley, just go and grab it from a mp3 site. Quite easy to find.

SFC3

I believe there's a TNG theme in the default TLO music pack. No need.

If your asking people to name a file TNG.mp3 I'd rather put in the Insurrection theme :P

John Adams


John Adams

#6
I just want to say we might use music packs, so get them allz! ALL OF THEMZ!

Link to all of them you need in one cute little installer: http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=53

Martin Thompson

I added the link to minari in the first post!


John Adams


Wesley Meacham

The only thing i was missing from the required was the Uniforms pack WOO