News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Atlantis Times`lot

Started by Lucas Picard, August 02, 2013, 04:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Timeslot would be ideal for you?

Monday
0 (0%)
Friday
5 (71.4%)
Saturday Before AF
2 (28.6%)
Saturday After AF
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 09, 2013, 04:35:07 AM

Lucas Picard

It comes to my attention that we need to sort out our timeslot but I ain't too sure about before AF if Dauntless ain't back on yet but the option is there for you to decide.

You have at least 7 days to the closing time

Thankyou


Martin Thompson

Either before or after AF on saturday works for me, i voted before since after AF might get a bit late into the night for me, but both will be fine.

Remember that Star Trek Daunltess ended its run so we won't see it back again...


Lucas Picard

Quote from: Martin Thompson on August 02, 2013, 05:10:15 AM
Either before or after AF on saturday works for me, i voted before since after AF might get a bit late into the night for me, but both will be fine.

Remember that Star Trek Daunltess ended its run so we won't see it back again...

You mean that the Dauntless is completely finished? No more seasons?

John Adams

Uhm... I can't make any of those times. I need it to be on Sunday.

Lucas Picard

Well we can't john because if we do it on Sunday with 2 SRPs taking place normally after the BI everyone will get fed up doing the third

John Adams

Lucas, I'm merging this topic with the discussion topic, basically the same thing
Also adding a poll for Sunday

John Adams

Here's the new poll with more options! :O

SFC3

Sunday before FS is way too early for an SRP or anything. I'll have to pass if you pick that option.


Adams, Sunday is out of the question. I don't want to attend 3 SRP's in one day. That would be terrible. (this poll seems rigged toward Sunday's favor anyway)

John Adams


Telex Ferra

Yeah, running this on a sunday is a no-go.





John Adams


Lucas Picard

Thanks John I know it can be a pain in the bum at times but the way you have to make this work you have to listen what other people would want not what we want :)

John Adams

However... I can positivly NOT make Saturday

SFC3

Quote from: John Adams on August 02, 2013, 09:20:17 AM
However... I can positivly NOT make Saturday
Why can't you make Saturday? That means you can't attend AF, right?

John Adams

Well, I applied as a junior positions for AF because it's quite random when I can make it.