News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

Banned for just realising that.

Chris Wilkinson

Banned for having pupbenny on your signature twice.


Paenitet

Banned because I knew someone would point that out.

Wesley Meacham

Banned because you assumed someone would point that out.

Paenitet

#1534
Banned because I guessed, I never assume. Assuming causes wars and other bad things which is why, I'm sure, all who assume after the year 2024 will be executed and then locked up in prison!



2024

Minutias

Banned for having what may be the most British avatar I've ever seen.

andrewthetechie

Banned for incorrectly pluralizing (Minutiae)

Chris Wilkinson

Banned as you used to be an 'IT Specialist' Andrew :P (Although I hope one of the smart IT Specialists)


Minutias

Banned for having an orange signature... but a red rank!



Quote from: andrewthetechie on August 15, 2013, 10:00:23 PM
Banned for incorrectly pluralizing (Minutiae)

Oh and Andrew, minutias is latin for "the little things".  ::)


Paenitet

Quote from: Minutias on August 15, 2013, 01:19:30 PM
Banned for having what may be the most British avatar I've ever seen.

Banned because thank you. :)

The Investigator

Banned for not watching James May's web-based show, Head Squeeze!

Paenitet

Banned because you watch too many British shows.

The Investigator

Banned for too much British TV is never a bad thing,.

Minutias

Banned for ending your ban in a comma and a period.

Paenitet

Banned for not relating your ban to ours.

Quote from: Gregory House on August 18, 2013, 02:31:53 PM
Banned for too much British TV is never a bad thing,.

Agreed, I retract my ban.