News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

I'm out.

Started by John Adams, August 16, 2013, 09:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams

To all Atlantisers: I'm done.

Sorry, I just can't do this anymore. 2 weeks with no episode. I'm out.

~John

The time just doesn't work, it was cutting it close anyway, and with lucas changing the time I can't go.

Good run guys.

Lucas Picard

Why do you think I postponed it for I can't exactly go on the server while they are in bed can I, I mean they both are 6 and 9 I'm sorry but that was the only option I had to do if you don't believe me john then that's your problem not mine coz the way I see it kids comes first not the mSRP and even Jenson said it was the best move to forward it to next week.

So thanks for your John

Dendo

Is it really worth it of your time making a new topic just for this ?

Martin Thompson

I thought you both agreed on the timeslot?

First and foremost, a timeslot should be chosen at a time the SRP runner(s) are available, that makes sense. It can always happen that people are absent for one reason or another. I encourage you both, John and Lucas, to have a talk together and sort this out in a decent way, preferably somewhere in private, on msn or skype for instance.

John, you made a commitment with this mSRP and I think you should go trough with it, even though there have been some minor setbacks.

Lucas, you should discuss changes to the schedule with your co-srp-runner before you make them.

For both of you, communication is vital to a successful cooperation, don't let this setback halt you from running this mSRP, something you both worked hard for to achieve.

I'm going to lock this topic now, like i said, you should discuss any issues you might have in private, and hopefully come to a agreement to continue with the mSRP.


Lucas Picard

Well I only postponed this week because I had my sisters kids coming round and they both slept in my room I can't exactly tell them to clear off I rather do mSRP but I am a decent guy so I postponed it and it wouldn't be fair on them

John Adams

Lucas and I are going to discuss this soon.

Lucas Picard

you know where to find me John