News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Crew Roster + Applications

Started by John Adams, August 01, 2013, 07:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams

You have been added! We are out of senior staff positions, now to add assistant positions!

Yes, I am indeed Bort

Lucas Picard


Martin Thompson

Hey Lucas and John.

I have some bad news. I need to withdraw my application for the mSRP as i am not available during the chosen timeslot (i would only be able to join in from 22:30 BST onwards).

I wish you both the best of luck with your first mSRP and hopefully you and the other members will have fun!


Lucas Picard

Do you want me to remove you from our roster or?

John Adams

WE NEED A NEW CoS!!! If someone wishes to switch positions contact me or lucas here or somewhere else.

Wesley Meacham

Quote from: John Adams on August 06, 2013, 05:35:42 PM
WE NEED A NEW CoS!!! If someone wishes to switch positions contact me or lucas here or somewhere else.
Ill do COS. I like to fire phasers PEWPEW....

Lucas Picard

Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 13, 2013, 10:46:24 PM
Quote from: John Adams on August 06, 2013, 05:35:42 PM
WE NEED A NEW CoS!!! If someone wishes to switch positions contact me or lucas here or somewhere else.
Ill do COS. I like to fire phasers PEWPEW....

You will be added wesley welcome aboard

Lucas Picard


Jlflash2


Forum Name: Jlflash2 (J-L-F-L-A-S-H-2)
Character Name: Kain Caspian
3 Most Desired Positions: ENGINEER (Most desired), SEC, SCI
Model: (Showers)
Comments: I look forward to joining this Serial Roleplay if I can.

Wesley Meacham

To whom it may concern,

Unfortunately i must rescind my application and position, my work has scheduled me to work starting at the time of the rp. my deepest regrets


Meacham

John Adams

To all Atlantisers: I'm done.

Sorry, I just can't do this anymore. 2 weeks with no episode. I'm out.

~John

Lucas Picard

Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 16, 2013, 09:30:16 PM
To whom it may concern,

Unfortunately i must rescind my application and position, my work has scheduled me to work starting at the time of the rp. my deepest regrets


Meacham

That is totally understandable Wesley don't worry about it I can keep it up until you return if you like

Wesley Meacham

Quote from: Lucas Picard on August 17, 2013, 05:18:59 AM
That is totally understandable Wesley don't worry about it I can keep it up until you return if you like

In that case what time pst do we start next week i might be able to make it. i work at 3pm pst.

Lucas Picard

Let me find out and I'll let you mate

Wesley Meacham

Quote from: Lucas Picard on August 18, 2013, 09:01:00 AM
Let me find out and I'll let you mate


In this case i will be able to make it this week.