News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams


andrewthetechie


Paenitet


Minutias

2880 is roughly the number of Ferrer Rocher I could eat in one sitting.

Paenitet

2881 is how many you give to an Ambassador.

Minutias

2882 is how many I wouldn't give to YOU.  >:D

Paenitet

2883 is how many I have so I don't need any of yours.  -.-

criminula

2884 is just a number - nothing special about it.



andrewthetechie

2885 is a special number, at least that's what it's mother told it.

John Adams

2886 is a very special number, according to it's father.

Minutias

2887 is the number of times it's father has lied to you. Including about the number 2886.

Paenitet


Minutias


Paenitet


Kurt Fraser