News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

confused [CLOSED]

Started by Lucas Picard, September 20, 2013, 03:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Picard

I have a quick question,

Everytime I refresh the page I always get new updates in the recruitment office but when I open it there is no new updates anywhere? Can someone tell me what is going on with this problem please?

Thank you

Martin Thompson

Sometimes it does that. On the bottom of the main forum page on the right there is a button you an click to "Mark all messages as read". Just do that and it shouldnt indicate new posts anymore.


Telex Ferra

It could be that there are new posts in a sub forum that you don't have access to, but I don't know why you'd get the colored icon then





Martin Thompson

I too am getting the green icon in the Wardroom with a yellow one in the Recruitment Office now, I think I've had it in the past but i never noticed it until Lucas mentioned it here. Is there a sub-forum in the recruitment officer only visible to recruitment people? That would explain the icon.


John Adams

Yes, a sub-forum in recruitment is private.

*is promptly arrested for leaking info*