News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Application: Kurt Fraser

Started by Kurt Fraser, September 16, 2013, 02:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt Fraser

Character Name:Kurt Fraser
Character Race:Human
Most Desired Position:SEC/TAC
Second Most Desired Position:ENG
Third Most Desired Position:SCI/MED
Model:Depends on position
Comments:I would prefer a Security/Tactical position but wouldn't say no to either of the others. Although I may accidently burn out a few EPS Relays as an Engineer

Grizz

Welcome aboard!

SEC - Kurt Fraser - Played by Kurtf2013 || [Ensign]

Minutias

Quote from: Kurtf2013 on September 16, 2013, 02:27:42 PMAlthough I may accidently burn out a few EPS Relays as an Engineer

Such is the life of an engineer. Got nothing to do? Cripple a part of the ship, and then come in swooping to the rescue. Infinite job security.

Kurt Fraser

I once "accidentally"  :nudgewink: caused a core meltdown on an RP which of course I had to come swooping in to save the crew at the last second  ^-^ , as I said 'Accidentally'   >:D