News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

Banned for banning me for suggesting you were suggesting.

Thinking about it I could've banned you for saying "I was" instead of "I were".

andrewthetechie

Banned because its saturday morning.

Minutias

Banned because it's Saturday afternoon.

Paenitet

Banned because it's also Saturday afternoon.

andrewthetechie


Chris Wilkinson



Minutias


Paenitet

Banned because it's possible to be awake and tired.

Minutias

Banned for making me wonder whether if it's possible to be tired if you're asleep.

Paenitet


Archibald



TLO Gold account holder

John Adams

Banned for being... Mister Data.

Archibald

Banned because it's Lore in disguise


TLO Gold account holder

Lucas Picard

Banned for being a smart ass xD

Paenitet

Banned for accusing someone smart of being an "ass".