News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

criminula

Started by criminula, September 22, 2013, 03:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

criminula

Name: Roger Bristol-Hewitt
Race: Human
Model: Nelson

1st Desired Position: Chief Operations & Traffic Control
2nd Desired Position: Chef & Entertainment Manager

Bio (optional): Depends on position.

Other Comments: I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay for the full length of the episodes, but I will do what I can. If it ends up not working, I will back out to allow someone else to take my place.



criminula

Could I change my model to Long please - I got the names mixed up.



Martin Thompson

Sure, consider it done.


criminula

Thanks! I'm sure in original EF the Nelson character used the model now called Long. That, or I'm more confused than I thought.



Martin Thompson

Hmmm, I don't really remember lol.


criminula

I'll have to look back at it some time,