News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie

Started by Martin Thompson, September 25, 2013, 08:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson




Archibald



TLO Gold account holder

Serris

Excellently paced with a good choice of intro music... however, you spelled Adams' last name wrong.  :P

Minutias

The music is just so good. And dem transitions. :D*

Archibald



TLO Gold account holder

John Adams

SCREW THE MAKER OF THIS HORRIBLE VIDEO!
IT IS RUINED BECAUSE OF THE MIS-SPELLING IN ADAMS.
IT IS NOT AADMS! IT IS ADAMS! THE IDIOT WHO MADE THIS MUST-

Just kidding. It's a good video, just fix my name. xP

Archibald

You Fool! It is spelt Addams not Aadms in the video what where y-

Just kidding


TLO Gold account holder

Telex Ferra

I like the video. Addams enhanced it for me.





Minutias

Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 25, 2013, 05:30:49 PM
I like the video. Addams enhanced it for me.

I agree. It really Added something to the quality of the video.  8P

Martin Thompson

#10
Oops, sorry about that. I usually double check these kind of things and try to prevent it by copy-pasting names, but something slipped!

But do not fret, I will fix it as fast as possible!


You are all clearly mistaken, the movie obviously displays John's name as "John Adams".


Archibald



TLO Gold account holder