News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S01E02: Message in a Tunnel (05-10-'13)

Started by Martin Thompson, September 29, 2013, 10:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson


Day 2: Message in a Tunnel

Tuesday May 2nd, 2380

After the successful activation of the Omega 13, it is running stable and standing by for first tests to proceed. The science team prepares to activate the Quantum Tunnel transceiver transmission module. In the meanwhile, Commander Delacourt notes her concerns about any possible radiation hazards of the device to Dr Adams and Officer Goodman who start an investigation.

In the Omega 13 chamber, the transmission coils are energised, power levels spike as expected and the message buffer gets filled. Dr. P'Trell has a Déjà vu, swearing she's seen this before. She predicts the package content to contain a single text message reading: "Odysseus has landed.". However, closer examination of the quantum packet reveals something different, something more ominous...




- Did Odysseus really only just land?
- Angelique Delacourt doesn't like it when things are not going as scheduled.
- There's more needed to decode a quantum packet than one would expect, are Genesis Station's crew up for this historic task?




Date & Time: Saturday 5th October 18:30 GMT / 13:30 EST. The episode will run for approximately 1.5 hours.
Server: rpgxef.last-outpost.net (The RPG-X EF Server)
Requirements:
-Default files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5981.0.html


Telex Ferra






Minutias

I'm sorry to have to be the one to start this, but I couldn't find the equivalent thread for this in the Genesis Station forums.

I can't be there this weekend, I was called into work.

Sorry again!  :'(

Martin Thompson

Hey Minutias, no problem, we will see you next week. As for the CBT topic, I'm not having one here, just post in the episode topic if you cant make that specific episode.

As for the rest of you, THIS IS TODAY!


John Adams

Gah sorry I cannot make this either, I will most likely be out of the house with family.

Kurt Fraser

oooooh that just makes me feel awkward.....I have to pick someone up from the airport at 6pm and definitely wouldn't be back by 6.30 so the chances are I wouldn't arrive in time for any of the rp.... sorry, but I will be able to attend the following few weeks without any issues and should have a stronger conncection as my new line should be going in tommorrow morning :)

Martin Thompson

I hope to see everyone on the server in 40 minutes!