News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Sound problems [CLOSED]

Started by James Kaney, October 16, 2013, 06:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Kaney

In RPGX-EF I keep having sound problems with the map, when I move and when I interact with things it sounds like im hearing it through a potato chip bag that's being crunched, background noise is ok thought, my sound quality is on high and other games I havnt experienced this with

#Selfie

Telex Ferra

Does this happen if you play music locally in rpgxEF?





Minutias

What graphics card do you have?

IIRC there were Quake games that had compatibility problems with newer graphics cards' audio handling.

James Kaney

I think it is just an average intel graphics card

#Selfie

James Kaney

and the other server sounds fine, its just the enhanced server

#Selfie