News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Application for CMO

Started by Minutias, October 19, 2013, 01:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minutias

Name: Cully Okada
Race: Human
Model: Durk

1st Desired Position: CMO
2nd Desired Position:

Bio (optional):

Other Comments: I'd love to fill in as CMO starting at today's SRP!

Martin Thompson

Hey Minutias, I will process this ASAP, just letting you know ive seen it.


John Adams


Minutias

Quote from: Martin Thompson on October 19, 2013, 03:24:55 PM
Hey Minutias, I will process this ASAP, just letting you know ive seen it.

Thanks!  8)

Martin Thompson

Application Accepted!

Due to the fact this would make the story a bit inconsistent, we can get away with saying your character has medical background and has been the CMO, but also helping out on the Omega 13 to investigate the effects of the device on the physiology of the crew ;)