News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

S01E03: Cargo (TBC 26-10-'13)

Started by Martin Thompson, October 08, 2013, 02:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt Fraser

I am afraid to say there is a high chance of me missing this I have a work later on so by the time I get down there do the work pack up my camera gear and get home it would most likely be about 11ish possibly earlier, so unless I'm lucky my character has a rare case of the Kamaraazite flu and so is unable to report to his duty station. If I get back in time or believe I may make it I will post here or message you Martin to give you a heads up, incase I'm a few minutes late.

Martin Thompson

Alright, to everyone who CAN make it, this is in about 30 mins!