News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FWAH!!!

Ah... The classic thread game where you ban whatever user is above you for the most outrageous reason as possible.

You know the rules.

Let the banning begin.
[align=center]

[/align]

Klaw

#1
Banned for having a gundam... thing in your Signature

FWAH!!!

#2
Banned for criticizing giant robots.
[align=center]

[/align]

Ryan McFalson

#3
Banned for having exclamation marks in your username.

-Ryan

Grizz

#4
Banned because last time I played this game the person underneath me really did ban me.

FWAH!!!

#5
Banned because that story is sad.
[align=center]

[/align]

Brex

#6
I ban you all for not carrying out these bans... did I win? :P

Ryan McFalson

#7
Banned because, no, you didn't. :P

-Ryan

Brex

#8
I ban you for replying untruthfully... if that's even a real word

Baron

#9
Banned for accusing someone of untruthfulness.

FWAH!!!

#10
Banned for untruthfully banning someone.
[align=center]

[/align]

Andzzy

#11
Banned for turning the word "untruthful" into an instant method for banning.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Derr1

#12
Banned for criticizing banning methods.

Veritas

#13
Banned for being the one to point out criticism.

Andzzy

#14
Banned for being Lord of the Pies.


December. Cheer for everyone!