News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minutias

Banned because I didn't understand your last ban.

Archibald



TLO Gold account holder

Derr1

Banned for being a gold account holder.

Minutias

Banned for having a gold collar.

andrewthetechie


Archibald

Banned for banning someone based on who they are


TLO Gold account holder

Minutias

Banned for telling us to expect the unexpected.

andrewthetechie

Banned for violating a previous ban for being Minutias

Minutias

Banned for being andrewthetechie

andrewthetechie


Derr1

Banned for having a witty avatar-signature pair.

The Investigator

Banned for not having a TLO signature. I advise you to request one today. Seriously, request one, and one of our signature artists (myself, Talus, or Andrew) will make it for you.

Derr1

Banned for making me do more work than is absolutely necessary. (However I do believe that is a good idea. Now to come up with a backdrop and quote...or do they do that for you?)

I wish to have my above question answered!

Minutias


andrewthetechie

Banned because you're not the Thread Police.