News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

"Prohibitum Scientia" Discussion Thread

Started by Grizz, December 08, 2013, 05:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How would you rate "Prohibitum Scientia" by Paracelsus

Excellent
Good
Average
Poor
Awful

Grizz

Greetings,

House has been busy so I'm posting this thread on his behalf - though I'm sure he will be along with his own thoughts soon!

Personally, going hands-off for a week was quite refreshing - made ever more-so by the trip in to a D'ni age. Daniel Thrace has long had a mysterious past and seeing how it connects with the Accobar mysteries we have become familiar with should be fascinating indeed. Though, I'm sure you will all agree, it was such a shame... that thing... which happened to John Adams. We tried to warn him.

I vote Excellent!

I hope that House will agree to pen future instalments of Asteroid Field, should he not be too busy. Do you agree? Disagree? Thanks for attending - rate and discuss, above and below!


Lucas Picard

I too voted excellent it was an excellent rp

criminula

Quote from: Clara on December 08, 2013, 05:33:33 PM
I hope that House will agree to pen future instalments of Asteroid Field, should he not be too busy.

I wholeheartedly agree.



John Adams

Quote from: Clara on December 08, 2013, 05:33:33 PM
Though, I'm sure you will all agree, it was such a shame... that thing... which happened to John Adams. We tried to warn him.

It was an awful episode. 0/10

Grizz

Your vote has been successfully invalidated!  8)

You almost got away with it - but you pushed us to it!

Archibald

In my opinion it was great I greatly enjoyed discovering mysterious temples and some tragedy on the side....such a shame.


TLO Gold account holder

The Investigator

Quote from: Clara on December 08, 2013, 05:33:33 PM
I hope that House will agree to pen future instalments of Asteroid Field, should he not be too busy.

Thanks for the wonderful comments! :D

I would love to write more for AF (or a side story spin-off RP (not an mSRP, just a few random, thematic RPs now and then about Thrace, his past, D'ni, and the Ro'nay.)