News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Forum groups [RESOLVED]

Started by Barick, December 15, 2013, 07:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barick

While I had provisional access I could see the RPG-X forums. Now that my application's been approved and I've been made a Chief, for some reason I can't anymore, even though that's the game I've come to play. Perhaps I've been placed in the wrong group?

Archibald

What, can you just not see it, is the entire RPG-X forum "gone" for you or can you not access it, is there any kind of image or something so I could get clearer idea


TLO Gold account holder

Barick

I can see it and access it, but the child boards are not listed, and neither are any topics on that forum either. It simply shows 0 posts, 0 topics.

Jenson

Looks like there was a hiccup when applying your permissions. Should be fixed now; but let me know if it isn't!


Barick

Looks fine now, thank you Mr. President!  :P

Talus Roben

Yes, slight technical snaffu on my part there.... The monkeys responsible for pushing the wrong buttons have been severely dealt with!