News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 1: "What Dreams May Come"

Started by Klaw, December 11, 2013, 10:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How did I do?

1 (Oh God, please prevent Klaw from EVER running an RP again)
0 (0%)
2 (Were we playing? I got bored and started Skyrim!)
0 (0%)
3 (So - So, but Frontlines was better...)
1 (16.7%)
4 ( Not too bad, maybe if you try next time...)
0 (0%)
5 (It was ok)
0 (0%)
6 (I liked it, but here's how you can do better...)
0 (0%)
7 (Nice!)
0 (0%)
8 (Great RP, a classic!)
3 (50%)
9 (We're done already?! I was lost in the epicness of the story!)
0 (0%)
10 (Yes YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go AGAIN, YES!)
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

James Kaney

Sorry klaw, I couldn't make it because I didn't get back home till 4pm today and my computer is just now set up

#Selfie