News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity Crew Roster and Applications

Started by Klaw, December 08, 2013, 01:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt Fraser

#30
Scrap my last I'm creating my own minor race, they are a human like species known as the Valareans.
Background: The Valareans were known for there exceptional ability to think things through very quickly alot like a computer core, this made them some of the greatest Engineers and Tacticians the quadrant had ever seen, they also had an exceptional lifespan with rumours that some had even made it to 1000 years old. One day the Valarean sun went nova destroying there entire solar system and taking with it the majority of their species, only a few escaped and now try to re-build there civilisation.

Model: UNSC-MF (Type 2 uniform) and Pilot variant(becuase it looks boss)
Character Background: James Sheppard a noted Valarean tactician and engineer....File Data Corrupt.... It is believed that he was the mind behind the overwhelming of the Adhari military although no records can be found to prove it either way.

Age:78
Parents:Unknown
Health and Fitness status: Green

Klaw

I will say, I would prefer to have everyone uniformed in their uniforms :P (Though, that's kinda hard, since I'm still working on the uniform model list)

I am, however, ok with the minor Race Creation - and I'll be throwing you in at ACTO...


Klaw

3 episodes in, and I opened the Ops Position, though it didn't stay open for long...

ACE is Now Re-opened, as the former ACE has been transferred to Ops.

Klaw

Updated the Roster, removing the CoB at the request of John Adams.

Kurt Fraser

Quote from: Klaw on January 19, 2014, 12:57:15 PM
I will say, I would prefer to have everyone uniformed in their uniforms :P (Though, that's kinda hard, since I'm still working on the uniform model list)

I am, however, ok with the minor Race Creation - and I'll be throwing you in at ACTO...

In relation to the model could I use the UNSC one and when you make a uniform could you update that one so that it is in the uniform but still wearing the helmet please (I'm hoping someone will ask about why I always wear a helmet( Character background info))


Klaw

Just a note, I updated the Roster a bit

At the end of Tomorrow's Episode, SOPS will be open!

SFC3

Character Name: Mark Bonchune
3 Most desired Positions: SOPS. ACE, ACSO
Model Name: Barnes (might need a custom skin for Barnes)
Can you make the Day and Time? - Sundays at 1:30pm EST (6:30GMT): Definitely
Any Additional Information:

SFC3

Quote from: SFC3 on March 18, 2014, 02:38:39 PM
Character Name: Mark Bonchune
3 Most desired Positions: SOPS. ACE, ACSO
Model Name: Barnes (might need a custom skin for Barnes)
Can you make the Day and Time? - Sundays at 1:30pm EST (6:30GMT): Definitely
Any Additional Information:
I read the latest episode report - can this app be processed after the Season Finale? If then, thanks.

Klaw

Looks like I dropped the ball here :P - that one slipped by me

Certainly! - I'll sort your character out at the end of the Mid-Season finale :P and sorry about letting your app slip through the cracks, that was an oversight on my part

Ekaj-To-Tha-Three

Char. Name: Ellek Riesman
Three most desired postilions: SOPS, ACE, ACMO.
Model: Barcley
Can you make the Day and Time? - Sundays at 1:30pm EST (6:30GMT): Yes
Any additional Info: Nope

Klaw

I'm going to pop you onto ACE for a temporary basis (atleast until after either tomorrow's episode or next week's...) Then we can re-evaluate your post, and possibly move you up somewhere else :P

In any event, welcome!

Ekaj-To-Tha-Three


Klaw

Just one more note - This roster will be updated (along with a number of other things) by the end of next week's Episode

There has never been a better time to join Beyond Infinity! If anyone is interested!