News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 3: "Serenitatem"

Started by Andromeda, January 15, 2014, 06:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How was it? Was it good for you? It was good for us.

Shoot me now..
0 (0%)
I got bored and started playing on my MacBook
0 (0%)
Ishimura was better
0 (0%)
Apocalypse was less confusing
0 (0%)
You should.. just not write another Temporal episode.. ever.. again
1 (16.7%)
You pleased us.
1 (16.7%)
This was. Interesting.
1 (16.7%)
How lovely.
0 (0%)
I really enjoyed this.
1 (16.7%)
Tres Magnifique.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Andromeda


Airdate: Sunday January 19th, 2014 at 13:30pm EST (18:30 GMT)
On the "Enhanced" server

Freya and Walter are still adjusting to the new modern world. The crew is older, some are gone, new officers have replaced them. Some of their older friends in the Alliance are long dead. Walter still has his friends onboard the ship, but Freya? All she ever really had was Walter.

While exploring a region of space known simply as "The Anomaly" the ship suffers from a unique yet deadly catastrophe, and Freya is forced to rely on old, new and unmet faces.

Special Characters:
To Be Updated If Applicable.

Required Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4397.0.html
The usual things. To be fair we will only really use the main map.

James Kaney

So im going to assume engineering plays a decent part in this?

#Selfie

Andromeda

Depends where you are on the ship. This episode might be a little complicated but Klaw and I will work diligently to ensure it won't be.

This episode will make use of everyone.

Martin Thompson



Andromeda

Episode Concluded.

Again, we are deeply sorry if anyone had issues with the server or map.
If you have missing textures, refer to Klaw.
I am sorry if you had issues following this episode, We hope to see you again next time.

Martin Thompson

The premise for this episode was good and I enjoyed seeing Freya walk the different timezones. However it was a bit hard for members to contribute this way and I don't think that everyone was clear on what really happened. Unfortunately i couldnt attend the entire episode, but if you should do something like this again, it might perhaps be better to let the RP runners play people from different timezones and have members in a group together traversing them, that way i think the story will be relayed better and the SRP runners will have a better grip on whats going on.


Minutias

Quote from: Andromeda on January 15, 2014, 06:48:35 PMShoot me now..
I got bored and started playing on my MacBook
Ishimura was better
Apocalypse was less confusing
You should.. just not write another Temporal episode.. ever.. again
You pleased us.
This was. Interesting.
How lovely.
I really enjoyed this.
Tres Magnifique.

Just wanted to point out I'm frequently amused when checking out these poll options. Thanks for the chuckle! 8)