News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 7: "The Show Must Go on"

Started by Klaw, February 11, 2014, 12:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Airdate: Sunday February 23, 2014 at 1:30pm EST (6:30 GMT)
On the "Enhanced" server

It's been a little under 5 hours since Walter Peirce died. His last words to the crew, "The Show must go on", still ring in the ears and hearts of everyone onboard.

Meanwhile, Having filed a report with Alliance Command about the incident, and the casualties - The Hercules has been ordered to report to Satellite 15, Where General Athena will assume command.

Back on the Home Front, Legion Forces have been tied up by a new offensive from the Persian Empire. War has come to the Alliance...

Satellite 15 - (Vanderbilt link kidnapped from Asteroid Field :P)

Hercules

Klaw

A few production notes.

Peirce is dead - there will be no miracle revive from super blood, or taking him to the top of some mountain so a shaman can restore his consciousness. This Episode will start to explain WHY Peirce Died, and also will pave the Way for the new CO of the Hercules - Major General Athena. (Just a note, She's NOT Peirce :P)

This episode will focus also on the crew, so please take some liberties to expand your characters during the "in-between bits"

Klaw

had a bit of a car accident on Friday night, my friend totaled his car driving on an inch of wet snow

We're both ok, for the most part, but I'm taking some time to recover...

As such, until next week, BI is postponed

Sorry for any inconvenience

Martin Thompson

Alright Klaw, good to hear your ok, take your time. See you on the server later!


Kurt Fraser


Andromeda

So no BI this week?
Ah well. Saves me from saying I can't attend since my PC decide it's appropriate to update some drivers and it's taking its sweet time at doing so.

Andromeda

Myabe not then. Driver decided "OH Andromeda is talking about me :O" and finished installing...

Lucas Picard

I hope you will be ok Klaw but as you will know I won't be around next week or the following week because I'm going away so I will miss BI :( but I will return when I get back :)