News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Files, Date and Time.

Started by Andromeda, March 19, 2014, 02:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda

Here is the special, lovely thread. The one that contains all the lovely data you need. Maps, Music, Models, Ranks, Date and Time. It's all here! All in one place for your convenience.


Date: Fridays
Time: 20:00 GMT - 21:00 GMT    :    15:00 EST - 16:00 EST    :    16:00 EDT - 17:00 EDT   
Files:


Station Eternity (Vanderbilt): http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?topic=6724.msg51177;boardseen#new

and http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4779.0.html

Those links will get you Vanderbilt that works. Take heed of Serris's thread.

Music:
The Andromeda Mega Pack: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7h785HboIFXV1Bqa1pBTzY1NUk/edit?usp=sharing

Disclaimer on Music: The music is for TLO use only. The files belong to their respective owners and are not for profit use.

Models: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F253970D9FB6BA85!115&authkey=!AAQttmeD8Aw9Cushttps://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F253970D9FB6BA85!115&authkey=!AAQttmeD8Aw9Cus

Download all of those. We're only going to be using the 23rd Century uniform pack, however some users may be using the other models, so for simplicity, DL them all. Saves any "You're Monroe! *Gasp!*" events


Rank Set: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=dad3f51d1e05677c&id=DAD3F51D1E05677C%21149&authkey=!AOpXXhiPvEQnNH8


Class Set: N/A

Lipton

This is also on the 2.3 server, correct? BTW Which Friday do we start? It looks as if there are not enough non-Starfleet people at the time of writing to start this Friday...

Andromeda

I've not decided which server yet. However I'm leaning away from 2.3.

It won't run today. Not until we have 8 people. 8 people voted for the srp.  So I expect to see 8 members.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Andromeda on March 21, 2014, 09:22:13 AM
I've not decided which server yet. However I'm leaning away from 2.3.

It won't run today. Not until we have 8 people. 8 people voted for the srp.  So I expect to see 8 members.

Since both servers will be 2.3 in the not-too-distant future, you don't have much choice in this matter in the long run





James Kaney

I would love to do it but at 3:00 EST i am still at school

#Selfie

Lipton

#5
Are you still at school at 4:00 ET? Because that's when it will be happening. We're just using standard time to better link up with the people in Britain who haven't switched to their version of Daylight Saving Time yet.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Lipton on March 23, 2014, 12:17:25 AM
Are you still at school at 4:00 ET? Because that's when it will be happening. We're just using standard time to better link up with the people in Britain who haven't switched to their version of Daylight Saving Time yet.

When you guys move ahead then he's going to have the same problem





Lipton

I'm not sure what you mean by that, Telex. I've already moved ahead, I'm in the United States. Why will he have the same problem after Britain moves ahead? People in the eastern time zone will still use 4:00 when Britain moves ahead. TLO just lists it in Standard time because Britain hasn't changed yet.

I was really asking him when he leaves school because he mentioned the time in Standard Time when his local time is Eastern Daylight Time and so I thought he got confused. Timezones are pretty confusing.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Lipton on March 24, 2014, 10:47:26 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by that, Telex. I've already moved ahead, I'm in the United States. Why will he have the same problem after Britain moves ahead? People in the eastern time zone will still use 4:00 when Britain moves ahead. TLO just lists it in Standard time because Britain hasn't changed yet.

I was really asking him when he leaves school because he mentioned the time in Standard Time when his local time is Eastern Daylight Time and so I thought he got confused. Timezones are pretty confusing.

Andromeda is in the UK and no doubt will defer to his own timezone to determine the start time of the SRP. Right now 4:00 EST is 8:00 in Andromeda's timezone, but when Europe jumps ahead, 3:00 EST will be 8:00.





Lipton

#9
Quote from: Telex FerraAndromeda is in the UK and no doubt will defer to his own timezone to determine the start time of the SRP. Right now 4:00 EST is 8:00 in Andromeda's timezone, but when Europe jumps ahead, 3:00 EST will be 8:00.
You mean EDT? 8:00 Andromeda time will be 3:00 EDT after the jump. But you're right, it would be a five hour difference again and if Andromeda held it at 8:00 his time, James would be in school. Sorry, I confused myself! :shy:

It depends on what Andromeda decides. I agree with you, I think he'll adjust things to 8:00pm his time after the jump.

Andromeda

It's on at 8 PM now.  20:00 GMT
After the jump it will still be at 8 GMT which will still be 20:00 GMT

Lipton


Kurt Fraser


Andromeda


Andromeda

LOOK CHILDREN! The Official music pack for Eternity is now up!