News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Special Episode - 03/30/14

Started by Klaw, March 29, 2014, 09:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Because of the extremely hectic week I've had coming off from Spring Break (Thank you Teachers who can't get their syllabus correct on the first try) I haven't had a lot of time to polish and prepare for the episode that should (and will be) the mid-season finale.

With that said... This week will start to introduce a bit of the connection between the Milky Way and the BI Universe - the believed portal between the two will be found - and forgotten.

Welcome to the year 2293. The Enterprise - A has just been decommissioned, and the USS Hercules has just come into service...

Rankset: 23rd Century
Models: 23rd Century Models, By Talus
Map: USS Hercules

More files may be up by late tonight, so be sure to check back.

This Airs tomorrow, at it's usual time! :) (Sorry for the short notice, it's been a hectic week)

Klaw

updated the Model link (thank you Talus!)

Klaw

This is TODAY!

Please ensure you have all the required files (the Horizon rankset is included with all installs of RPG-XCE)

Andromeda

That rankset link is broken by the way. As is the Herc link

Lipton

That was a real fun one! Same ship next week? Got the updated model files :)

Klaw

So. playing on rpg_hercules this week made me look at the map, from the view of a slightly more mature mapper and think "crap... this map sucks: "

So, I found myself with a pinch of mapper's block while working on Normandy this week - and decided to just play around with my old hercules.map file....

The results are as follows.

The Old:

And the New:


So, while I peck away at Normandy, expect some updates to the Hercules and (if I finish Hercules before I finish Normandy) The Iwo Jima, because frankly - what else am I gonna do with my spare time? :P

Klaw

Even though this is community day weekend, The continuation of this special will continue as scheduled - if any person can not attend for whatever reason - I completely understand. However, I'm still hoping to be able to run something for those few who may still be there and would be disappointed if I didn't do anything...