News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

The Infamous "I can't be there" Thread.

Started by Andromeda, March 19, 2014, 12:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda

Please, post here if you are unable to attend an episode. Use the below template for said post.

Please and Thank you.



Date:
Episode Name:
Reason for Inability to Attend: (If Personal or Private simply state so and let me know via PM, IF you want to)



Andromeda

A Number of you didn't attend. If you can't attend, PLEASE post here.

criminula

EPISODE 2: SANCTUARY

Unless my new GPU shows up tomorrow (which it almost definitely won't), I will be unable to attend this episode.

See my LoA for details: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6744.new.html#new



Andromeda

Noted. LOA's automatically make you exempt from needing to post here for future reference.

Lucas Picard

Sorry i couldnt attend tonight Andromeda as I am babysitting tonight but i will be surely attend next week

Ekaj-To-Tha-Three

I'm afraid I can't make it this week. I have a model rocketry competition (SCIENCE!) and I would half to leave 15 minutes after the start.

Kurt Fraser

Hey sorry Andromeda, it's my Grans birthday tomorrow and I said I would take her out for a meal tomorrow night after I finish college so it is rather unlikely I will make it, if I can I will but don't expect me.