News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread

Started by SFC3, April 11, 2014, 02:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

This is the Scientific Mandate Can't Be There thread for the entire series.

If you cannot be here for the premiere or any other episodes, please post here.

SFC3


Kurt Fraser

I'm afraid I don't know if I'll make it/be on time, something is up with my dog, so I have to go tend to that, if I can make it back I will be on if not then apoligies I will be there next week.

Jon Riker

Wont be able to attend due to work duties on my essay

Ekaj-To-Tha-Three

Cant be here tomorrow or possibly next week (Road Trip)

Jon Riker

Once again wont be able to attend since I scheduled something, I hate missing rp but I have to get some work done

SFC3

I had planned a minisode but I will cancel this due to my own attendance :P

See you all next week for Episode 3!

SFC3

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6816.new.html#new
Post if you cannot be here for the very special SM "For Science" minisode on May 3rd. Details above

We have had plenty of absentees at SM in the past weeks, if you cannot make PLEASE post here or with an LoA so that we know are still interested, thanks!

Ekaj-To-Tha-Three

Yeah I probably won't make it as I have a 12 hour drive across the country that day :P

SFC3

This is tomorrow, please post if you cannot make it.

Talus Roben

It looks like I wont be able to make the minisode I'm afraid.


Ekaj-To-Tha-Three

I'm afraid I have another obligation this Saturday and can't make it. Sorry  :(

SFC3


Talus Roben

Something's come up at the 11th hour. I'm not going to be able to make it today...


Jon Riker

seeing the Big G in theatres tomorrow, so will be unavailable