News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Asteria won't load up on 2.3 [CLOSED]

Started by Lucas Picard, April 30, 2014, 03:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Picard

I tried to play the map on the Local server but every time I load it up it keeps on "Awaiting Gamestate 0" and it never moved for the next 2 mins. Can someone help with this issue?

Martin Thompson

*facepalm*

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6817.0.html

QuoteHe already mentioned himself that Asteria doesnt work with RPG-X Ultimate Edition as he didnt got it workign under 2.3:
http://forums.griffinendurance.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4&start=10#p17


Lucas Picard

Ok what about the 2.2 issue I'm having then?

Minutias

Quote from: Lucas Picard on April 30, 2014, 04:11:57 PM
Ok what about the 2.2 issue I'm having then?

If the issue also has to do with Asteria, you should direct those towards Griffin at the links inside the thread Martin posted above. ;)

SFC3

Quote from: Lucas Picard on April 30, 2014, 04:11:57 PM
Ok what about the 2.2 issue I'm having then?
If you are having 2.2 problems, 2.2 is officially unsupported so.  :(

Veritas

I don't see that you've posted a 2.2 issue here. People are still permitted to help you, of course - "unsupported" just means that 2.2 won't be available on our servers and we can't promise to fix every issue with it, not that we won't try.

Lucas Picard

Quote from: Veritas on April 30, 2014, 04:33:13 PM
I don't see that you've posted a 2.2 issue here. People are still permitted to help you, of course - "unsupported" just means that 2.2 won't be available on our servers and we can't promise to fix every issue with it, not that we won't try.

Well I can tell you the run down on what did happened on my end:
Here are the details......

Loading up is taking ages than any other maps that we have even Klaw's Heavy freight Ship,
Once on the map the details are fine,
The character model is screwed up on its uniform,
The gameplay itself lags really bad and I mean REALLY bad like......when someone is playing STO on their crappy PC and it lags think worse than that (It moves really really REALLY slowly like starting the very first car with a crankshaft to get it running kind)

Serris

Quote from: Lucas Picard on April 30, 2014, 04:47:47 PM
Quote from: Veritas on April 30, 2014, 04:33:13 PM
I don't see that you've posted a 2.2 issue here. People are still permitted to help you, of course - "unsupported" just means that 2.2 won't be available on our servers and we can't promise to fix every issue with it, not that we won't try.

Well I can tell you the run down on what did happened on my end:
Here are the details......

Loading up is taking ages than any other maps that we have even Klaw's Heavy freight Ship,
Once on the map the details are fine,
The character model is screwed up on its uniform,
The gameplay itself lags really bad and I mean REALLY bad like......when someone is playing STO on their crappy PC and it lags think worse than that (It moves really really REALLY slowly like starting the very first car with a crankshaft to get it running kind)

Re-name the rpgxEF.exe to WolfSP.exe or quake3.exe.