News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

RPG-XUE - Unable to find servers

Started by Bahooky McTavish, June 10, 2014, 01:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bahooky McTavish

Ok, I spoke too soon haha. The servers show up but when I click on one (and I tried several different ones) it just sits there on the loading screen for like 5 minutes.

dan1702



Bahooky McTavish

Hey, thanks! I took a look at the thread and tried typing /seta com_hunkmegs 128 into the console (and confirmed it upon restarting the game) but it still just sits there on the loading screen forever :(

dan1702

what does the loading screen look like? mine is currently trying to load normandy in vain, is yours the screen with the bubbles?
(i have no knowledge to help you, i'm just asking questions.)

Bahooky McTavish

I think it's just the normal LCARS looking loading screen... no bubbles lol

dan1702

haha, sorry, i was referring to the little bullets as bubbles

Bahooky McTavish

This a printscreen of what it looks like when I access the console wile trying to load a server:


dan1702


Serris

Go into your game options and set "Auto Downloading" to off, or just open the console and type "/CL_AllowDownload 0".

dan1702


Bahooky McTavish

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I set auto-downloading to off and it finally works! :D