News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Weird logon screen

Started by Scott Archer, June 16, 2014, 06:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Archer

When I log onto the spicy server it comes up with the usual log in stuff and then freezes and says (still in game):

Downloading: RPG-X2/zzzzzzzzzzrpg_normandy_v2.pk3
Estimated time left: estimating
                                 (0 bytes of 0 bytes copied)
Transfer rate:

When I log onto the teriyaki server it comes up with the usual log in stuff and then freezes and says (still in game):
Downloading: RPG-X2/zzzuss_washington_c.pk3
Estimated time left: estimating
                                 (0 bytes of 0 bytes copied)
Transfer rate:

Both maps are in both my base EF and RPG-x2 programs folder.

I am using RPG-XUE

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

John Adams

Turn off autodownloading. ;)

Bring down the console
(~)
then type
/cl_autodownload 0

Scott Archer

The console command didn't work so I did in the settings. Thanks though. Working now

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk