News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

server [RESOLVED]

Started by John Conner, July 05, 2014, 02:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Conner

I am unable to get onto the server it doesn't come up on the list ive tried going between internet 1,2,3,4,5  the only one that comes up on the rpgx option is the UFP sever I cant find TLO , I Typed it in manually 108.178.55.117 port 27960  and it will load and then jump back to the menu again, on my desktop my icon that I click to launch the game titles : RPGXCE ENHANCED ( rpgxEF 8.4.4 )  was there and update? did I miss something ? I am not a common day to day RP Guy every once in a while when I have free time . Hopefully this makes since to someone.

Telex Ferra






RadioActivitii

Download the newest RPG-X version here on TLO.

John Conner

yea I found the RPG im going to down load the newest one