News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Happy 4th Birthday TLO!

Started by Jenson, July 10, 2014, 09:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenson

Hello Everyone,

Today marks the 4 year anniversary of the founding of TLO. It's amazing to see how far our little group has come over these years, and I look forward to seeing how it continues to develop in the years to come. As I've said each anniversary: the growth and success of TLO is thanks to you all, the members, and it has been a pleasure to see this group grow and develop over the years.

As we enter into a new year, I look forward to seeing the policies and initiatives the next President undertakes. It has been a pleasure to serve as leader of TLO since its founding, but I look forward to seeing some fresh ideas and new energy come into the Presidential office to help TLO sustain the growth and success that we have worked so hard to build up over the years.

I hope you all enjoy the upcoming anniversary/community weekend, and I look forward to seeing you all at the events! I also hope you will join me on Sunday at the Cabinet Q&A session to congratulate our new President who will be inaugurated prior to the Q&A session. It will also give members a unique opportunity to ask questions to the newly elected president about their agenda and hear more about their ideas for the future of this community.

Here's to this wonderful milestone, and for many more to come!

Signed,



President of The Last Outpost


The Investigator


SFC3

TLO is a toddler now! Woohoo!

Paenitet


Lucas Picard

Happy 4th Birthday TLO and to everyone who joined still today to made it this day!!

(Now.....where is the cake?)

Jim

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TLO!!!
Here is the cake requested by Lucas  :D*

Minutias

Happy Birthday! You're looking even better this year than the last. 8)

Xellas Tollas


Martin Thompson



Veritas


Andzzy

Happy (belated) Birthday you amazing place, you!


December. Cheer for everyone!

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk