News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Role play relaunch! [EE] [8:00 gmt]

Started by Scott Archer, July 16, 2014, 02:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Scott Archer

http://earthelite.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,258.0.html
^ Read all about it here ^

HOST
Admiral Jackson

WHERE
Role-Play Server (rp.earthelite.co.uk) & TS (teamspeak.earthelite.co.uk:9988); RP Events Channel

Time
20:00 Fleet Time

EXTRA INFO
This event is to celebrate the re-launching of our role-play division.  If you haven't RPed with us before and want to give it ago, then just drop either myself or Commander Adams a message, and we'll help you get setup.

I apologise, posting this was an utter failure. Not only did I fail to ask anyone about it but I also posted it on the wrong day and in the wrong place. This event is Friday.

My apologies to all who have had to iron out my mistakes. In future I will ask Veritas for permission first and make sure any events are in the right place.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Serris

As glad as I am that you guys are starting an active RPG-X community, posts about other groups belong in the Embassy forum, not Announcements.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Serris on July 16, 2014, 02:39:48 PM
As glad as I am that you guys are starting an active RPG-X community, posts about other groups belong in the Embassy forum, not Announcements.

and so it has been moved here.





Scott Archer

Well that could have gone worse... Probably...

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk