News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Serris wins RPG-X XO Election!

Started by Lipton, July 20, 2014, 08:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipton

Hey all! Serris is the new RPG-X XO! ^_^ Congratulations to Serris :)

Serris

I would like to thank everyone that took the time to vote. My opposition was equally enthusiastic and invested in the future of RPG-X, so it's very humbling to know that my responses to users' questions and the way I've presented myself as a candidate garnered enough confidence in my ability to win by such a large margin. I'll do my best to ensure that your confidence wasn't misplaced and work with Telex to make our RPG-X division the most enjoyable, efficiently run experience it can be.

Minutias


Jenson



Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Martin Thompson

Congratulations and good luck in the position.


criminula