News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Season Four Trailer

Started by Grizz, July 26, 2014, 01:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

Everything must end...


Mutatio Nomen

I've said it before but the production values put into this particular SRP - the trailers, the writing and the videos - are above and beyond the call of duty. The soundtrack especially heightens the epicness for me to new..heights!  WOW!

Grizz

I have added a rundown of clips.

Martin Thompson

I've never seen a trailer so dissected like this. Good to know I was on the money for 90% of the scenes :P


Grizz

Quote from: Martin Thompson on July 26, 2014, 04:57:40 PM
I've never seen a trailer so dissected like this. Good to know I was on the money for 90% of the scenes :P

I'm thorough  :P

Grizz

Uncovered the original trailer from 1985


Trav

Excellent work! Makes me think about playing RPG-X again..... :)

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Trav on August 10, 2014, 03:30:34 PM
Excellent work! Makes me think about playing RPG-X again..... :)

Do not think about it. Just do it.  8)