News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

internets [CLOSED]

Started by John Conner, July 27, 2014, 11:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Conner

Ok so I figured out the internets by reading the post in engineering how to fix it , 1,2,3 all say no response from master server but they take a few minutes before that comes up 4 says no server, 5 is still favorites what do I got to do.

Veritas

What are you trying to do?

John Conner

when I first downloaded rpg-xue It wouldn't show the servers to come on and join , internet 1 and 2 said no response from master server, 3 ,4,5 said favorites, telex posted how there was a bug and how to fix it in engineering, I did such, I still get the same error no response from master server, it didn't work when I down loaded it originally and it still doesn't work now. 

Trevor of Borg

I have similar issues also.

Scott Archer

So you've gone into your appdata/roaming/rpg folder and changed the config?

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra

Could you both please open RPG-X, type

/fs_homepath

And tell me the result?





Trevor of Borg

C:\Users/TrevorMeuse/AppData/Roaming/RPGXEF

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Trevor Cyrus on July 29, 2014, 03:25:07 PM
C:\Users/TrevorMeuse/AppData/Roaming/RPGXEF

Go to

C:\Users/TrevorMeuse/AppData/Roaming/RPGXEF/RPG-X2

and make the change there





John Conner

C:\user\brendan\appData\roaming\rpgxef, the default

Telex Ferra

Quote from: John Conner on July 29, 2014, 03:51:37 PM
C:\user\brendan\appData\roaming\rpgxef, the default

Then go to C:\user\brendan\appData\roaming\rpgxef\RPG-X2

and make the change in the thread there





John Conner

my problem is that when I click internet 2 or 3 it says no response from master server

Telex Ferra

Quote from: John Conner on July 29, 2014, 03:54:14 PM
my problem is that when I click internet 2 or 3 it says no response from master server

Select internet3

You're using RPG-XUE right?

Is your firewall blocking it from accessing the master servers?





SFC3

Pull down the console and type /connect serious.last-outpost.net or rpgxef.last-outpost.net

I never use the master server list.

John Conner

rpg-x2/zzzuss_washinton_c.pk3 

by clicking on the server a screen comes up and says its downloading this but then stops there and doesn't do anything

Telex Ferra

Quote from: John Conner on July 29, 2014, 04:31:14 PM
rpg-x2/zzzuss_washinton_c.pk3 

by clicking on the server a screen comes up and says its downloading this but then stops there and doesn't do anything

Go into settings and turn off auto downloading