News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Colony 7 [CLOSED]

Started by Scott Archer, July 27, 2014, 05:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Archer

I have tried every way of installing this mod into EF. Via the installer or even manually and I've tried every version I could find and I either can't get it too do anything or it just loads into normal EF.
Apparently it's a really good mod and I've played the sequel in EF2.
Help, please?

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Veritas

Honestly, I used to have it working but can't remember how. Are you trying to install C7 into RPGXUE/SE/CE or a vanilla EF install?

Telex Ferra

I got this working ages ago and so maybe I can help you out.

Message me on skype and I'll see what I can suggest.





Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk