News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Season 4 Roll Call

Started by Grizz, July 31, 2014, 04:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

It is that time again.

Please post below to state your intent on retaining your role through to Season 4. As this is also important for episode revisions, the deadline is Friday, August 15.

Thank you!

Scott Archer

Sure, as I only just signed up lol

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

SFC3


criminula




Martin Thompson



John Adams

SCI John Adams may be returning for a few episodes. :)

Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: SFC3 on July 31, 2014, 04:39:51 PM
I'm staying to the end!
Likewise. Lieutenant Commander McClintock will always report for duty. :)

SFC3


John Adams

Quote from: SFC3 on August 01, 2014, 10:25:42 AM
Quote from: John Adams on August 01, 2014, 08:00:40 AM
SCI John Adams may be returning for a few episodes. :)
He's dead.

Forgot about that.... SCI Adam John to the rescue.

Grizz

#9
Andzzy has stated his intent to stay on to me elsewhere so has been marked as active. Thank you all for reporting in.

ACOS has now been made available as Lucas Picard has not shown interest in continuing & ACE has been made available as Archibald has not been active since mid-July. Both members are free to reapply if they venture in to these parts again.

We're at a record low for membership, but I'm sure we'll get by so long as attendance is reasonably consistent. Any issues will have to be addressed ASAP - so please let me know if there are any problems.

I hope to see you all today!  ^-^

Grizz

#10
If Lucas Picard sees this message - please respond.

Yes, this is a test to see who takes any notice of the SRP boards.

Archibald

Ah goodness I'm late again! Sorry if there's any room I'll do my best to attend this season. Had a big problem with my email accounts so I've not been able to be on for a while. Again I'm very sorry for my absences I blame myself and will do what I can to attend this season.


TLO Gold account holder

Grizz

Thanks for letting me know Archibald. That just leaves Lucas Picard, who will probably never see this.

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Grizz

Quote from: Scott Archer on August 18, 2014, 01:11:21 PM
Want me to Skype him?

I would rather you didn't, but thanks.

Honestly, if you're signed up to an SRP - you shouldn't need asking to check the boards at least once in what is coming on three weeks.