News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

PILOT - S1E01 - The Journey Begins

Started by John Adams, August 29, 2014, 05:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How was it?

10 (Excellent)
0 (0%)
9
1 (50%)
8
1 (50%)
7
0 (0%)
6
0 (0%)
5
0 (0%)
4
0 (0%)
3
0 (0%)
2
0 (0%)
1
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

John Adams

Due to me being stupid and thinking this is next week, there is incredibly short notice! Sorry everyone!


The crew sets off on it's mission to track down this age old vessel, but is there more than meets the eye to this simple mission?


September 12th, 6:30 EST ON SPICY!!!!


Required Files:


RPG_Warlord: http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Klingon_Compound;18187


K'Vort Class: http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/KVort_Class;17824


Rurapenthe: http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Rurapenthe;957


Music: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dh3y3oqyj0omjez/WarriorsMusicPack.rar


THANK YOU SO MUCH TO SFC3!


Optional, adds to the experience:


Klingon Transporter: http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Klingon_Transporter_Mod;17560



HOW WAS THE EPISODE, ON A SCALE OF 1/10? VOTE ABOVE!

John Adams


John Adams


John Adams


John Adams


Lipton

#5
Sorry for missing it... I was asleep. My alarm clock really is busted I guess :(

I was hoping it wasn't because I had this other alarm clock but I didn't want to have to use it because it's buzzer only and I hate waking up to buzzers!

John Adams