News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

New Ship! The Heavy Cruiser Refit – Constellation Class

Started by SFC3, August 28, 2014, 05:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

It was Picard's first command, and arguable his first love. So how could Star Trek Online be complete without the Heavy Cruiser Refit – Constellation class. Learn more about the latest ship, with the famed Picard Maneuver!

RadioActivitii

That thing looks so ugly. It looks like they cut part of ESD off, made it a bit more circle-shaped, and glued it on.

Jim

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to have it. This one is for all the Picard fans!  @_@

SFC3

Radio, this ship is a classic! :P From TNG! Picard's first command. How could you not like it?

Totally agree Jim. I'm picking it up along with some extra ZEN for the Bonus ZEN weekend.

Jim

I would purposely not get the retrofit, but I would get the refit model just to have as much of the original as possible  :happyyes:

SFC3

Quote from: Jim on August 31, 2014, 04:45:06 PM
I would purposely not get the retrofit, but I would get the refit model just to have as much of the original as possible  :happyyes:
I bought the ship and the Picard maneuver is extremely useful! I can't think of a better way to ambush your opponents. Great ship, great skin, very pleased. Well worth 10 bucks.