News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

One (More) Week to Go

Started by Grizz, September 06, 2014, 08:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

With recent roster changes and now being aware of who is returning and who won't be, I am making changes to the upcoming six episodes. So don't be alarmed by the deletion of the episode thread - it will be back up and regenerated, shortly!

For now, the Halkonian clock is still ticking.


Martin Thompson

I still need to get that bit you asked me to write to you XD


Grizz


Mutatio Nomen

I hold absolutely no sense of foreboding for the next six episodes.

Grizz


Grizz

I have been reliably informed that I won't be available on the 13th. The countdown is on hold for another week - but we'll be picking up again for the 20th. Apologies Mutatio (& all) - but at least you'll be back for the final two parts!

A two month break from Accobar? You should all be well rested!

Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: Clara on September 09, 2014, 03:24:04 AMbut at least you'll be back for the final two parts
Well that's good, because that's all I'll be able to do since now I'm missing the beginning!! :'(

Grizz

I think since this batch of promo material was cut short, we should do it again... mhmmmhmmm