News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Change the time on Discovery??

Started by Lucas Picard, January 17, 2015, 04:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Picard

Hi all,

I just wanted to write on here by SFC3's request about me can't attend anymore unless if the members who are still in part of this SRP are willing to make this RP at an early start like around 8ish GMT because 10pm is now going to be a bit hard for me to attend now.....  I know it will be early for you for some people that living in US but I can't see how especially on a Saturday in my honest opinion.

But if you don't want to change the time then it is fine by me but will be also mean that SFC3 will lose a character in the roster but to me I love to be still taking part in his SRP on STO.

I would like to know what you guys think about this statement.

Lucas

Scott Archer

I'm with Lucas on this, my poor attendance so far is based on the same factors.
Bringing it forward an hour is an option and I noticed on the weeks I've been here and it was on that some people were on an hour earlier anyway.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

SFC3

I support this measure. We are now moving Discovery forward an hour to "3PM EST". This would make it directly after Asteroid Field.

Lucas Picard


John Adams

I won't be able to make it every day anymore.