News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 13: Spring, Part 2

Started by Telex Ferra, January 14, 2015, 01:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

January 18th, 2014 on the Spicy Server

The crew makes their way deeper into the sleeper ship, still unaware of the presence of Starfleet's Hydra agents. From Director Blackwood's message, Hydra's mission is clear: destroy the sleeper ship and prevent the aliens from colonizing a planet near Sol.  Will the crew choose to alter the timeline by saving the ship and its crew, or will they preserve the timeline and leave the aliens to their deaths?





Telex Ferra






leXie

I do hope that my stubborn refusal to give up on the aliens' "fate" and the fluid nature of time travel is not making the RP less fun for anybody.  :(

Serris

Less fun? I think it's adding to the experience!

Telex Ferra

Quote from: leXie on January 18, 2015, 05:28:59 PM
I do hope that my stubborn refusal to give up on the aliens' "fate" and the fluid nature of time travel is not making the RP less fun for anybody.  :(
Quote from: Serris on January 18, 2015, 05:52:59 PM
Less fun? I think it's adding to the experience!

Absolutely what Serris said. You were amazing today





Scott Archer

I agree! It was fun arguing with you and added something more to the RP

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk