News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Skin Request Thread

Started by Serris, February 17, 2015, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serris

I'd like to see as many species as possible represented in The Lost Era. To that end, I will be taking requests for player skins. Please post your desired race and a description or picture reference of what you would like them to resemble.

Status:
CLOSED

In Queue:
     •     None

Completed:
     •     Barnes2 (SFC3)
     •     Jianyu2 (Telex Ferra)
     •     Li2
     •     MBynar2 (Scott Archer)
     •     Selar2 (Mutatio Nomen)
     •     Spider2 (idsaluteyoubub)
     •     Than2 (Scott Archer)
     •     Tyvas2 (Central Plexus)
     •     Vetrel2 (SFC3)
     •     Zhang2


SFC3

Barnes w/ new model (Barnes2) with added Movie skin if possible. Thanks!

Serris

#3
Barnes has been updated with support for the movie uniforms.

The Bynar skin is probably going to take a while. Their forehead implants require an asymmetrical player model face map, so I have to paint new textures over The Doctor from scratch, as he's the only bald one that fit the bill.



Early work-in-progress of the face.

Telex Ferra

jianyu with appropriate uniform





Baron

A lovely Trill model based on this STO character would be... lovely.


Serris

Queue updated. I'll work on getting the Jianyu and Tyvas skins done, though the Bynar skin will take some time to finish.

Serris

I'll be processing the Bynar and Tyvas skins as the week goes on. The skins should be ready by Friday, at which point, I'll be releasing the file download.

Mutatio Nomen

Selar with required uniform if possible. :)

Telex Ferra

Uh.....why does Jianyu look like a man!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!





Serris

#10
Quote from: Telex Ferra on March 03, 2015, 06:22:45 PM
Uh.....why does Jianyu look like a man!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm not familiar with Chinese names, and you never specified a gender. The skin's already made, so I guess I'm re-naming it.

Serris

Due to the proximity of the launch of the SRP and the need for these player skins to be ready by Sunday, requests are currently closed.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Serris on March 03, 2015, 07:10:07 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on March 03, 2015, 06:22:45 PM
Uh.....why does Jianyu look like a man!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm not familiar with Chinese names, and you never specified a gender. The skin's already made, so I guess I'm re-naming it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Take a look at the Jianyu skin from First Steps





Serris

#13




Barnes2




Jianyu2




Li2




MBynar2




Selar2 (Fixed)




Tyvas2




Zhang2

Serris

Skin requests are open once again.