News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Investigator

Banned for having a mismatched signature color.

Archibald



TLO Gold account holder

Derr1

Banned for having a reason to ban someone.

(No, I haven't gotten a signature yet, which is going to look like a stupid comment when I actually get a signature xD)

andrewthetechie

Banned for not having a signature

Archibald

Banned for banning someone for not having a signature


TLO Gold account holder

andrewthetechie

Banned for banning someone for banning someone for not having a signature.

Archibald

Banned for banning me because I banned you who was banning someone because they didn't have a signature


TLO Gold account holder

andrewthetechie

Banned for being purple.

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-ombo breaker.

Archibald

Banned for breaking the combo


TLO Gold account holder

Martin Thompson

Banned for not posting here in over a year!


Dendo

Banned for reviving a thread.

John Adams

Banned for not reviving it sooner

Shoot

Banned for not reviving it a year ago

(First time I posted in this topic)

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Martin Thompson

Banned for not posting in this topic sooner!


The Investigator

Banned for reviving this monstrosity.