News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Minisode - "Etis, J" - 04/04/15

Started by Grizz, April 02, 2015, 02:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz



Production Code: N/A
Episode Title: "Etis, J"
Writer: N/A
Air Date: 4th April 2015

In this special Easter minisode, Pioneer picks up the pieces after the events of the mid-season finale - and Jemma Etis makes a decision about her future following the death of her father aboard the station.




This is primarily a free-form roleplay, though contains content cut from Episode Nine. Attendance will not be monitored, though is recommended if you're around on this short notice.

Klaw


Mutatio Nomen


Shoot

The Assistant Chief Of Security won't be there, can someone record this RP to me?

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Martin Thompson

It would be a bit lame if I wasn't there would it? ...


Just kidding, of course I'll be there! Lets all be there!


criminula

I'll be there, albeit with the potential to be slightly late.



Martin Thompson