News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Application: Jennifer Satterfield

Started by Borkless, April 15, 2015, 07:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borkless

Character Name: Jennifer Satterfield
Character Race:Human
Most Desired Position:Engineering
Second Most Desired Position: OPS
Third Most Desired Position: Not sure... maybe Science?
Model: Jurot, but if she's already taken I can pick someone else.
Comments: Jen grew up on the frontier, and has an extremely abusive relationship with technology. She can make almost anything eventually work, but not without a good dose of elbow grease and complaining.[/font][/size]

(This is also my first SRP, so I'm open to any pointers or backstory info that'd make it easier to explain her sudden appearance in the RP!)

Grizz

Welcome aboard, Borkless! You couldn't have chosen a more convenient time to join Engineering - as you'll certainly see if you will be joining us this week, at the start of the next episode  ^-^

ENG - Jennifer Satterfield - Played by Borkless || [Crewman] [Jurot]

In addition - the station, Pioneer, recently suffered some damage and new teams arrived on the USS Hera at the end of the last episode - so it's quite easy to say that you were coming aboard with them, too.

Hope to see you in-game, soon!


Grizz

Oh, and don't worry about the backstory, this season effectively rebooted the main storyline, which has so far only been teased. But you're free to peruse the Crew Lounge if you want an idea of what has been happening  :)

Martin Thompson

Welcome to the RP! Hope to see you this saturday!


Borkless

Great! You guys seem awesome! And I realized I forgot to mention her rank. Would LT. be okay, or should I make her an ensign/nco since I'm new?

Grizz

The positions are all pre-ranked, so currently you'll be starting as crewman. But stick around and that could easily change!

Borkless